Smartfield™ provides its users with many crop monitoring tools and analytical services that allow the user to make better-informed and timely management decisions.
The Smartfield™ Base Station is a product that seamlessly collects data from multiple products and bundles the data into one package that is then sent via cellular network to CropInsight™ for further analysis. The Smartfield™ Base Station also measures ambient temperature, relative humidity, and rainfall. This product is the backbone of the SmartCrop® system which is used to measure infrared canopy temperature in order to determine the stress of a crop. These stress calculations have the ability to manage the crop for a maximum return on investment.
- Collects data from all Smartfield™ sensors
- Moves data to the CropInsight™ web server via cell networks
- Supports up to 100 sensors depending on configuration
- Includes rain gauge to capture rain events
- Reads ambient temperature
- Relative humidity
- Autonomous operation with a solar panel and a battery backup