We know that producing a profitable crop can be very challenging. Smartfield is dedicated to helping growers monitor their crops through a variety of processes. Using Smartfield tools to manage the stress of your crop can help your crop maximize its yield potential.
The SmartCrop® system has been used in many different environments across the United States and many countries around the world. The standard SmartCrop® sensor measures continuous crop canopy temperature using an infrared thermometer and relays the information back to the base station.
Smartfield gives you peace of mind knowing you are making the right decisions about your crop. By continuously monitoring the status of your crop, you can avoid excessive pumping and irrigation costs, leaving you with more “green” in your pocket.
SmartCrop® System Benefits
- Ability to determine “when and how much” to irrigate
- Immediate feedback on irrigation effectiveness
- Potential to reduce water costs (20-40%)
- Maximize crop yield potential
- Ability to detect changes in plant health
- Maximize returns on investment